A professional community for women in Australia and New Zealand in content creation and esports
To create a space for women in the gaming industry where women can discuss career challenges and concerns and gain advice from others
To facilitate events and opportunities that help amplify women and give them the confidence to take on new opportunities
To share knowledge and experience around best practices by sharing and creating resources for the industry
WHAT DO WE DO
WomANZ is a collaborative community of content creators, competitive gamers and professionals in the gaming industry who work together to improve diversity. Our team volunteer their time to help provide the best opportunities and avenues to professionally support and grow women in the industry.
- Facilitate a welcoming community Discord where you can discuss career challenges and concerns with your peers
- Organise community meetups and events where you can connect and network with other women in a positive and approachable environment
- Share resources and tips on industry best practices to help grow your knowledge and confidence in the field
- Provide access to opportunities such as panels, showcases, brand campaigns and industry news and opportunities.
- Facilitate a Twitch team to help identify and collaborate with your peers
- Explore ways to meaningfully amplify women in the industry via our various platforms
Always ready to work
Get in touch.
Want to be kept up to date with everything WomANZ, exclusive news articles and to be the first to hear about upcoming events?!